Famous Pumpkin Pie
Author: Grandpa's Kitchen
- 1 ½ c sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- 4 large eggs
- 1 29 oz can 100% pure pumpkin
- 2 12 oz cans evaporated milk
- 2 9 inch Gluten-Free pie shells (see our No Fail Gluten-Free Pie Crust recipe)
- Mix sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into parbaked pie shells.
- Bake in preheated 425 degree oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees, bake 40-50 minutes more. Cook on wire rack for two hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.